Let’s Do Business – 2017 Hastings Expo – 28th September At The Hastings Centre, TN34 2SA 10am-4pm.
We have an amazing line up this year, so register now:-
- Over 90 Exhibitors. Each year local businesses come together to showcase what they do to other exhibitors and visitors alike. 92% of exhibitors gain new contacts/get new business.
- Two Google Workshops:- click to see timings
- Know Your Business With Google Analytics
- Reach New Customers Online
- Mini-seminars – click to see timings–
- Best stand competition. The stand chosen as “the best” will win a free stand for next year.
- Free Bus Shuttle service provided by Empress Coaches from Hastings Station to the Hastings Centre
- Leaving the station on the hour (starting at 10am). Last bus 3pm.
- Leaving Queens Road bus stop H (outside WHSmiths) at 5 past the hour.
- Returning from The Hastings Centre on the half hour.
- No returning bus at 2.30pm, Last bus at 4.30pm.
- Limited free parking – pre-registered visitors will get 4 hours free parking or unlimited parking in the adjacent field. Details will be sent out shortly prior to the event.
- Free registration – click to register.
Launched in 2003, the Hastings show is organised by the Let’s Do Business Group.
The exhibitions unite all sectors of business, providing a unique platform to communicate with motivated owners, directors and entrepreneurs under one roof.
For producing actual leads, no form of marketing is more cost-effective than the Let’s Do Business exhibition. It is the only marketing medium that brings the buyer, seller and products together at the same time and in the same place. Just make sure you do it properly!
“Congratulations to you and the -˜Let’s Do Business’ team. What a super event.
I have attended and indeed exhibited at trade shows in London in the past however, what distinguished your offering was the relaxed and genial atmosphere. There was a real sense of everyone being in it together. A great camaraderie, support and a feeling that everyone was rooting for everyone else as well as for them self. A joy to visit.”