Headline Sponsor 2017 – The Sussex Sign Company
2017 Guest speaker Trunki’s CEO, Rob Law MBE
Brighton Expo 2016 Best Stand Winner – PRG Ltd
The much loved LDB Brighton Expo returns to the Brighton Racecourse on Thursday 11th May 2017 for it’s 8th year!
Doors will open 10am – 4pm at the Brighton Racecourse, Freshfield Road, BN2 9XZ .
- Over 90 businesses together in place for 1 day only
- In 2016 over 850 people attended the show.
- 92% of exhibitors generated new business at our 2016 shows.
- Exhibitor bookings Sold Out –waiting list available in case of cancellations.
- Rob Law, MBE, CEO of Trunki announced as our guest speaker.
- 2 Google workshops – Schedule of What’s On
- 5 Mini-Seminars to return – Schedule of What’s On.
- Wine Tasting with Ridgeview
- Upgraded and improved Wi-Fi
- Free to Visitors – doors open 10am – 4pm on Thursday 11th May at the Brighton Racecourse. Register NOW
Seminar titles – Schedule of What’s On (click for timings)
- Making the Most of Facebook for Your Business, run by Kerry Watkins
- Marketing to the SME Sector, run by Norman Mayhew
- Making LinkedIn work for Your Business, run by James Dempster
- Ten Point Twitter Health Check for Businesses, run by Alice Reeves
- Critically, People Make Innovation Work, run by John Berry
- Know your Business with Google Analytics, run by Google
- Reach New Customers Online, run by Google
What others are saying:
“By Exhibiting at all 3 LDB Expo’s last year, I gained 6 contracts worth over £15k each as a direct result. Thank you.”
“In my travels I get to see many such exhibitions but I truly feel that Let’s do Business is amongst the best. “The organisation was spot on and the day went really well. From a commercial point of view our presence there is extremely valuable to us and we look forward to exhibiting in future years.”